Our focus is on reaching the world for Christ.
Therefore, our message is based on the infallible Word of God.
What We Believe
- · We believe “That there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word [Jesus], and the Holy Ghost, and these three are one” (I John 4:7).
- ·We believe that Jesus Christ was born of the Virgin Mary, and that He is the only Redeemer to reconcile us with God: “And all things (are) of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation” (II Corinthians 5:18).
- · We believe that Jesus Christ is all truth: “For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ come into the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist” (II John 1:7).
- ·We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to earth to die for the sins of all mankind: “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).
- · We believe in the Great Commission given by Jesus Christ instructing us to reach people of all ethnic, cultural, and geographical backgrounds:
- “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: “Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world” (Matthew 28:19-20).
- We believe that Jesus is the only way to salvation and God. The Scriptures declare, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name, under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:12).
- ·We believe that Jesus paid for the healing of all manner of diseases, and human conditions through his death, burial, and resurrection. “Who his own self bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed” (I Peter 2:24). “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed ” (Isaiah 53:5).
- We believe in the Holy Scriptures both Old and New Testaments as the inspired word of God; and that “All scripture (is) given by inspiration of God, and (is) profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works” (II Timothy 3:16-17).
- ·We believe in traditional family values instituted by God since the beginning of time. The sacredness of marriage was ordained and prescribed by a wise and holy God who said: “Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female. And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?” (Matthew 19:4-5).
- “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.
So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth. (Genesis 1:26-28).
Consequently, anyone who desires marriage counselling or who is planning to study at STC must read these statements before approaching this ministry.
We believe, preach, teach, and live the infallible Word of God.
“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” (Hebrews 4:12)
God’s Word does not change, even if heaven and earth pass away the Word of God remains constant and true. The Word is forever settled in heaven and cannot be diluted or erased [Psalm 119:89]
The Word of God
For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.