This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Prayer, @ 6:00 am
Wednesdays Bible Study @ 8:30 am
Prayer, Bible Study & Fasting @ 10:00 am
Fridays: Family Hour @ 8:30 am
Worship @ 1:00 pm
- What does it mean to be filled with the Spirit?
- How do we know that we are filled with the Spirit?
- Is it speaking in tongues?
- Is it being able to pray loudly, more, or longer?
- Is in our giving, church attendance, doing good works?
To be filled with the Spirit, is evident in the kind of life which we live. In Acts 2:4, the people spoke as the Spirit directed them. Everyone, whatever the ministry, must be controlled by the Spirit; otherwise, that person is working in the flesh. Being filled with the Spirit is a continuous daily experience through submission, meditation, worship, and praises to our King. These include fasting, praying, reading, studying, and application of the Word of God to our lives to remain strong.
Programs are set at – EST
If you would like to join us,
678 964 4096
If you need prayer, call us.