Faith Restoration Ministries International [FRMI]
Our counselling principles are based upon the
Word of God.
“For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” (Hebrews 4:12).
“All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.” (Timothy 3:16-17).
We Depend upon
The Authority of Scriptures in
“And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:” (Ephesians 4:11-12).
“Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which works all in all.” (I Corinthians 12:4-6).
Prayer, and the Holy Spirit
Along with the Word, we believe in prayer and the power of the Holy Spirit to direct the counselling session.
This is an Online Professional Pastoral Counselling Service providing non-traditional; that is, non-secular principles, but strictly based on the Christian doctrine.
The focus is to use the Bible with its practical teachings as the main authority for counselling, which, through those Scriptures result in healing and deliverance (Matthew 10:1).
The information in the program has been put together to help counselees understand about Faith Restoration Counselling Ministries Counselling Services. These items must be read before requesting Counselling.
Dr. Stuart is an Ordained Minister, and Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counsellor [LCPC] certification earned from National Christian Counsellors Association [NCCA].
Through the Inspired Word, the Ministry of Christian Counselling fulfills the need for Teaching new skills to deal with life’s problems, and Healing from brokenness. “And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.” (I Corinthians 12:28).
- Based on the authority of Scriptures, Faith Restoration Counselling Services [FRCS] uses the Word, and depends on the Holy Spirit for wisdom and discernment during the sessions. Therefore, all Counselees must understand that this is a Christian service based on the Word of God.
- If your beliefs do not concur with what we believe, this would not be the place to seek counselling. Nothing is impossible with God – He is ready to help all those who are in need!
- Christian Counselling provides services for a wide range of situations. However, if there is need for referral this will be made with other professionals and the consent of the counselee.
- Keep in mind that you will receive professional and Confidential Christian counselling from a trained and experienced counsellor.
- If you do not want Christian counselling, this process will not suit you.
- Although Christian Counselling is a Spiritual Service, and non- traditional, it is Professional in its delivery. We observe all the ethical standards for counselling.
Please Read the Following Carefully
If you are under 18, then your custodial parent or guardian MUST contact us on your behalf.
In fact, that person must accompany you to your counselling sessions.
We absolutely must have parental permission.
FRMCS does NOT offer Emergency Services
If you have an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room, or call the police or local law enforcement officers for their assistance about your emergency situation.
If you take any medication or natural or herbal supplement, ask your doctor or pharmacist about potential side effects or medication effects that could be responsible for any symptoms you are experiencing.
Some herbal substances may affect prescribed medicines.
Duty to Warn and Protect
- If the counselee shows a sign of being suicidal, or implies a plan for suicide, counsellors are required to take reasonable means to try to prevent this from occurring.
- If the counselee discloses intentions to harm another person; counsellors are required by law to warn the intended victim and/or report this information to legal authorities.
Please Read Before Completing the Request Form
- Each Counselee MUST complete the Consent Form before the Session begins.
- All Sessions are Strictly Christian and Bible-based.
- All Sessions are Private and Confidential. Referrals will be made with the consent of the Counselee
- Some Sessions may be Recorded depending on the nature of the situation.
- Each Counselee must discuss with the Counsellor that he/she will make a donation before the Session begins.
- Appointment for each Session is arranged with the mutual consent of both Counsellor and Counselee.
- If for any reason either party cannot keep an Appointment advance notice MUST be given within 24 hours..
- “No-Shows“. You must keep your appointment. After two un-explained no-shows you may not receive another appointment for counselling through these services and you will be expected to make the contribution for the missed session.
- If a Counselee consistently arrives late or there is consistent absences Counseling Services will be terminated.
- Counselling will not exceed the pre-arranged appointment time. The counsellor will inform when you are nearing the end of the session.
You are free to schedule other session/s after making your first appointment.
- We cannot be held liable for any omissions or misrepresentations on your part or any unfortunate outcomes that may be associated with inaccurate or incomplete information from you.
Truthfulness and Honesty
Your information is presumed to be factual and true.Any responses or recommendations that we make to you shall be based upon information that you supplied.
- FRMPCS provides counselling services for a wide range of situations.
- However, it might happen that the Counsellor has to refer the counselee to other professionals when the need arise.
- We believe that the Word of God is the ultimate answer to problems that face every human being.
- Therefore, you will not receive psychologist or psychiatrist service through this program.
- Instead, you will receive professional Christian counselling from a trained and experienced counsellor.
- Christian counselling serves the whole person: spirit, soul and body (II Thessalonians 5:23).
The counsellor will take notes during the session for personal use only, and not for any other purpose.
However, by state law, a counselor, pastor, or psychologist is legally required to share certain information with the appropriate authorities if the counselor learns of a crime about to be [or having been] committed; or certain information dealing with an abusive situation, for the protection of the victim in such situations. Failure to make such legally required disclosure will be a violation of the law.
If you need
counselling, do not hesitate.
Call us @
If we are busy, leave a message and we will return your call.