Learn to love one another,
because love is of God
I John 2:9
He that saith he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness even until now.
Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserves the souls of his saints; he delivers them out of the hand of the wicked.
Some of the most unhappy people in the this world,
are those who hate others for no apparent reason.
There is indeed a time to hate (Ecclesiastes 3:8). We ought to hate doing evil because it is contrary to what God desires of us. We should never plan or conspire with others to do that which is wrong.
And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.
Satan hates everyone and everything that is good or which pertains to honouring God through obedience to His Word. People who are held in the bondage of hate are in the unenviable position of godlessness because they are separated from God.
Hate is an extremely complex condition because it incorporates all kinds of other despicable and destructive fiends such as malice, strife, resentment, hostilities and more.
Hate is the outcome of a diseased soul which harbours guilt and bitterness spewed from an unforgiving heart.
Anyone who is held in the manacles of hate will do anything at any time, and there is no limit to the damage that can result. Hate is a dangerous and violent social disease, which everyone should avoid in every way possible.
How to Avoid Hate
- Learn to forgive and let God deal with your enemy. You cannot change people; only God has that power;
- Get to know God and His love, who does not care about past sins, skin colour, station in life or backgrounds. His Son Jesus Christ died for all (John 3:16);
- Love others and treat them the way you would like to be treated;
- Respect your fellowman: we are all living in this broken sinful and cruel world; and no one is perfect, neither are you;
- Acknowledge that we all make mistakes, including you;
- Show at least a modicum of humanity to the weaknesses of others knowing that you are not really any better than the person/persons whom you have chosen to hate;
- Learn to listen before arriving at conclusions, and do not follow evildoers because you will answer to God someday;
- Do not follow evildoers to do evil; you will pay for your evil deeds;
- Unbind yourself from the manacles of hate by asking Jesus Christ to come into your heart today. Do not delay!
Hate breaks: love unites.
Change comes from the inside.
Allow God’s Holy Spirit to renew your mind so that you can be delivered from the manacles of hate.
You are invited to join our Prayer line on Saturdays at 9:00 am EDT and Bible Study every Wednesday at 10:30 am. For more information, Email Us or call and leave a message at 678 964 4096 [Text, Voice]
Books are on Sale until June 28, 2020.
Get your Copy before time runs out!
Shekinah Theological College [STC] is registered in the State of Georgia, USA, and was granted Religious Exemption from the Non-public Post-Secondary Education Commission.
STC is A Program of
Faith Restoration Ministries International